Sunday, June 28, 2009

Baby's New Room

Well, we got started on Baby Rich's new room with plenty of time... mostly because I was too excited to wait! Our office got moved to the basement in order to make room upstairs for the baby. Dustin was hard at work putting together all the furniture and painting, while I supervised :) We painted the room blue, not because we think it's a boy, we just both loved the color. We can't do much else to the room until we know if baby Rich is a boy or a girl. I'm sure I'll have a ton of time to decorate in August ;)... Yeah right...

Here is the crib, the bedding will be picked out in August.
Dresser and Changing table.

Dustin hard at working getting everything together

The happy painters... we got grampy to help if we fed him


Dustin working so hard around the ceiling.

No comments: