10, Friday I was moved out of the ICU and Monday I was able to get home. Dr. Burkhart and the rest of his team were amazing and I never would have thought I would feel this good in one week. God made wonderful doctors and nurses to help us along the way. We want to say a special thank you to everyone who helped during the past weeks. Dustin who was/is my other hand. My parents and sister who were at the hospital when Dustin was at home. Everyone who was at home with Deacon-- he is going through a Auntie Chi-Chi and Auntie Ni-Ni withdrawal. And all those, too many to name, who prayed for us during this time, sent cards and flowers, and made us dinners. We are truly blessed to have such wonderful family and friends.Over the past week we had a great time visiting with the Davis' who were up from Texas to help out. Deacon had a good time playing with his cousins, Anna and William. Deacon has been a trooper during the past week. I think he knows that mommy can't pick him up, but he still lets me give him his bottles and we play on the floor together. We've been able to get out of the house everyday to go somewhere either out to eat or to Lowes. Dustin has been amazing-- doing all the laundry, dishes and making dinners. Although, I can help a little, he's has to do most.
Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with some great summer pictures! As of now I'm a little slow moving and the camera hasn't come out!

No comments:
Post a Comment