Well, I finally got to updating! My computer crashed and my wonderful dad was able to save all my pictures! After crying about losing everything he saved them and I'm back to work!
I tried to get the boys to do some Valentine's day pictures. As you can see this did not do over well... Zachary had been sick for over a week and was not in the mood to take pictures and Deacon only wanted to have the 'O' on his face. We also lost Dustin's grandpa Lewis in February. Deacon still talks about him and colors him pictures. You will see a picture of Deacon running in his new church shoes! Another adventure of our February was a little fishing! Dustin went out and caught two huge walleye (in the boat). Not often can you say that you were out on the lake in February!
Anyways... here is our February!
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment