Friday, June 15, 2012

first two weeks of summer!

Well, Summer is officially here! My goal was to do weekly updates, but I failed the first week so here are the first TWO weeks. We have been having a busy summer already. We took a camping trip (one night) with my Mom's In Step group. The boys did great!(besides being up at 5am...). We were able to go swimming, play on the park, see the horses, eat camping cookies, and watch an outside movie! We also celebrated my 2 year anniversary of heart surgery (one the best days of my life) by getting ready for carpet to be delivered the next day... which means CONSTRUCTION IS DONE! We have a few touch ups left then we will be bringing the furniture in.   I've been also celebrating a new job with the Rochester Public Schools. I'm so sad to be leaving LeRoy after 5 wonderful years, but it will be so wonderful to be closer to home. Besides all the craziness the boys and I are enjoying our time together, summer always goes too quick. Most days we are able to take a LONG walk... and I mean long... 4-5 miles ALL around town. They both love it and will sit in the stroller for over an hour without any complaining! It helps that the park is always at the end :). We also have been spending every hot day in the pool and outside. Here are some pictures of our first two weeks!... Oh and Zachary finally decided to start taking some steps :)






Enjoying the pool with Aiden!

Deacon had to go potty and Aiden was already going on his bush he usually goes on... so the front tree would do...







Our Ice Bucket for a HOT day!
CAMPING!












Camping cookies ;) (for the Timmermans)






Picture of Daddy


No comments: