Well summer has come to an end. My goal was to get caught up on pictures before going back to work so I could sneak peaks of the boys. We had the best summer and ended it hanging out at home and going to Plainview's corn on the cob days (eating all the corn we wanted). The boys had their first day back at daycare today and did great! I was supposed to clean the house but ended up doing pictures :) I'm starting at Rochester Schools and Dustin is going to be starting a new job as the Lending Manager (still at Mayo) at the end of August. Hopefully this school year will go smoothly and we can enjoy another great summer next year. But I guess we'll make the most out of our nights and weekends! Enjoy all the pictures.
Monday, August 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love the hair cuts!!
Post a Comment